Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Anniversary Greeting Card

This anniversary greeting card can be send by husband to wife or vise versa on their wedding anniversary.  



Initially I stated with A4 size blank sheet and created new layer. I copy and paste a orange rose at half portion of the A4 sheet.

 



 Then I reduce the opacity of the rose image to acceptable level.



Next I create another layer and copy and paste image of bunch of roses.I place those roses at the bottom of the sheet. I added outer glow effect.



After that I choose brush>> japanese foliage and place the pattern 3 times in different colors at the top left corner. Each time the pattern is placed one after another with some distance from the previous one. 


In the following step I place text "happy anniversary" horizontally in the middle of the left half portion of the sheet. I added drop shadow effect.



Then I choose brush>>heart and put the heart shape above the text. I added 'Drop shadow' and 'Bevel and Emboss' effect to the heart shape. I made duplicate copy of this heart shape and place it near to the existing heart shape. Later I reduce the second heart shape size by choosing Edit>>Transform>>Scale.



After that, I use the 'rectangular marquee' tool to cut picture of rose bouquet and arrange it on the right portion of the A4 sheet. Prior to cut I set the 'Feather' to 25px so that border of the picture that was cut will have fading effect. 


Next, I copy and paste picture of red roses and place it on the right portion of the sheet.  I wanted to use this picture to create border.  



Later I use 'rectangular marquee' tool, set the Feather to 30px and cut the middle portion. This made the inner border of the picture to have fading effect. I left 1.5cm space at left and right of the border and 1cm space at top and bottom of the border.


Then I use text tool and added text that expresses love. I applied outer glow effect to the text.


After that I made duplicates of the heart shapes and place it below the text.


Credits

Picture used to create this greeting card is obtain from the internet. I would like to thank the Authors for putting these wonderful pictures on the internet.












3 comments:

  1. Good. Please show me your print out on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work done by blogger. I have ever never thought that we can make an anniversary greeting card by using the software. So I am very grateful to see your techniques.

    ReplyDelete